My Database (iPhone)

{ Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009 by I'm Wanted }
Tags :


My Database is a mini-database application which allows you to create database tables to store any information that you like within a simple, easily-navigated interface.

For personal use, My Database can keep track of almost anything that you can think of. Store "Christmas Gift Ideas", "Home Asset Serial Numbers", "Car Service Details", or a thousand other topics, all within a single application on your device.

The data that you store can be exported via email to enable viewing or printing on your home computer.

For corporate users, My Database can be used to mimic sections of backend databases or spreadsheets. Gather information on the move and then import that data into your backend systems for storage and manipulation. Email exports are in CSV format and can include your field headers.

MyData also allows you to import delimited text file data into your tables via URL.

With My Database, storing your information couldn't be easier!

Download

Uploading

Uploadbox

Depositfile

No Response to "My Database (iPhone)"

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Advertising